As new changes and challenges appear in the field of gastroenterology, the importance of specialized pathology analysis for gastrointestinal and liver biopsies increases. Pathology, Inc. provides expertise and value-added services for all gastroenterology biopsies. Our goal is to offer the highest-quality services and information in order to provide better outcomes for patients with gastroenterology disorders.
Services and benefits that we provide include:
- Extensive laboratory experience in processing of upper/lower GI and liver specimens
- Second independent reading, by in-house pathologist, of all malignancies
- In-house special stains to aid in diagnostic confirmation
- Molecular testing including KRAS
- Immunohistochemical support to strengthen diagnosis for borderline cases
- 24-hour STAT turnaround time available upon request
Pathologists with subspecialty expertise in GI and liver diseases are available for clinical consultations with treating physicians whenever needed. We provide consultations by phone or through Digital Consultations which allows the viewing of whole slide images of biopsies through a web-based program.
Pathology, Inc. has an in-house billing system that provides support to patients and their insurers.
For more information on our gastroenterology services and how to order, click on the links below.
Connect With Us!
- Free Email Updates
© 2016 Pathology, Inc.