The field of hematology continues to expand as the number of ancillary studies for prognosis and classification of hematologic malignancies continues to increase. Test selection, technical quality and practical integration of the data are key elements to accurate diagnosis and prognostication of hematolymphoid malignancies. Pathology, Inc. recognizes these demanding needs and utilizes the latest state-of-the-art technologies and expertise to ensure that complete and concise information is provided to meet today’s unique treatment planning requirements. Our goal is to help provide the best outcomes for patients faced with hematologic disease.
Services and benefits that we provide include:
- Five-color flow cytometry
- Consultation services including complex cases requiring multiple modalities of testing utilizing immunohistochemistry, genetics, chromosome analysis, FISH and PCR
- Utilization of our large library of antibodies which can assist in characterizing difficult and rare cases.
- Hematopathology specialists who consult with submitting physicians on every case.
- Additional consultative services provided by hematopathologist Russell K. Brynes, M.D. of the University of California
Pathology, Inc. also has an in-house billing service that provides support to patients and their insurers.
For more information on our hematopathology services and how to order, click on the link below.
Connect With Us!
- Free Email Updates
© 2016 Pathology, Inc.