Pathology, Inc. is a market leader as a specialty resource for gynecologic and breast cytology/histology services. Our specialty pathologists and laboratory staff bring years of extensive experience in the preparation and interpretation of Pap smears and biopsy specimens. In addition, our pathology specialists have been early adopters of new technologies which provide answers for better treatment planning. Our goal is to offer the highest-quality services and information in order to provide better gynecologic and breast disease outcomes for all women.
Services and benefits that we provide include:
- The most current liquid and image-based Pap testing using SurePath™ and ThinPrep® methods for cervical cytology screening
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV), DNA, and Genotyping technology
Reveille™ E6/E7 Cell Transformation Alert Assay - detection of over-expression of E6/E7 oncogenes, a trigger for transforming normal cells to cervical cancer.
- Convenient 4:1 Pap that includes a liquid-based Pap, Human Papillovirus reflex, Neisseria Gonorrhoeae (NG), and Chlamydia Trachomatis (CT) testing from a single liquid-based Pap vial
- State-of-the-art molecular testing for Group B Streptococcus, Herpes Simplex I and II, NG/CT, and Cystic Fibrosis
- ESwab – One easy swab for molecular and microbiology testing
- Comprehensive clinical and microbiology services
- SpiraBrush - FDA approved, less-invasive technology for cervical biopsies
- Fine needle aspiration and Halo® Pap cytology analysis for breast disease risk
- Pap Support Program - monthly statistic reports for all abnormal results
Liquid-based and breast cytology samples are analyzed by our Cytotechnology staff who have 200+ years of cumulative experience. Cervical, endometrial, and breast biopsies are diagnosed by our team of specialty pathologists using the latest immunohistochemistry and molecular technologies.
In addition, our pathologists are available for clinical consultations with physicians whenever needed. We provide consultations by phone or through Digital Consultations which allows the viewing of whole slide images of biopsies through a Web-based program.
Pathology, Inc. also has an in-house billing service that provides support to patients and their insurers.
For more information on our women’s health services and how to order, click on the links below.
Connect With Us!
- Free Email Updates
© 2014 Pathology, Inc.