Pathology, Inc. understands the unique needs of physicians who perform biopsy procedures. We have a long and successful history in the outpatient biopsy business because of our specialty pathologists, highly-experienced laboratory staff, and value-added services that result in quick and comprehensive information.
We provide biopsy services for a variety of specialties including gynecology, dermatology, gastroenterology, hematology, hepatology, and urology in addition to pulmonary, and head and neck.
For all biopsies, our services include:
- 24-48 hour turnaround time
- Utilization of extensive IHC library for confirmation or differentiation in difficult cases
- All diagnoses of malignancy are reviewed and confirmed by a second pathologist prior to report release
- Correlation of all cervical/endocervical biopsies with previous Pap or biopsy results
- Pathologist phone calls on critical cases
- Color-coded abnormal reports for easy identification
- Digital imaging report capability
- Reports available via Web, EMR, fax, or overnight delivery
- Consultations via phone or Digital Consultations which allows viewing of slides with pathologist over web interface
In addition, Pathology, Inc. offers the SpiraBrush Cx®, an FDA approved alternative for cervical punch biopsy.
- Easy-to-use disposable tool
- Specially designed brush head removes a full-thickness of transepithelial tissue sample for analysis in our Pathology, Inc. laboratory
- Provides significantly less pain and bleeding1 with FDA claim of “less need for hemostasis”
For more information:
1Monk B.J., et al, Obstetrical Gynecology 2002, 100:1276-84
Connect With Us!
- Free Email Updates