The Pathology, Inc. Division of Hematopathology offers morphological, immunohistochemical, and flow cytometric immunophenotyping services. In addition, we provide a full consultative service with our board certified hematopathologists on all specimens. Whether you require individual technical services or full global analysis, Pathology, Inc.’s innovative technologies and expertise help provide the most comprehensive answers for better patient care.
Services we provide include:
- Access to broad IHC antibody library to help identify abnormal hematolymphoid populations in morphologic specimens
- Molecular Testing
- Chromosome analysis
Advanced five-color flow cytometry analysis
- Provides for rapid and robust analysis without excessive or unnecessary testing
Assists with difficult differentiations
- Pathology, Inc. specialists have extensive experience in looking for subtleties of antigen expression and maturational patterns
- Our hematopathologists also work with submitting physicians to help decide which, if any, additional ancillary testing may be indicated
Learn more about our flow cytometry capabilities
Comprehensive Consultation Services
- Board certified hematopathology specialists call to discuss every case with submitting physician
- Rapid TAT – 24 hours (STAT capabilities available)
Pathology, Inc.’s Hematology staff has an extensive number of years of experience in Hematopathology testing, analysis and interpretations. This expertise allows Pathology, Inc. to provide concise and clear information for better treatment planning.
For more information:
Connect With Us!
- Free Email Updates
© 2015 Pathology, Inc.