The advent of molecular testing has resulted in the ability to provide a new level of information that can assist in better treatment options. Pathology, Inc. offers the latest molecular technologies, thus providing comprehensive diagnostic and prognostic information for better patient care. Our goal is to assist physicians in providing quick and complete answers to their patients’ questions resulting in better treatment planning.
Molecular services that we provide include:Gynecologic:
HPV DNA Testing
- Digene HC2 for identification of thirteen high-risk and five low-risk genes
- Individual identification of HPV genes 16, 18, 45 and 32 additional high and low-risk genes by PCR
Neisseria Gonorrhoeae and Chlamydia Trachomatis
- Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (NAAT) utilizing TMA technology for identification of bacteria in liquid Paps and urines
AFFIRM™ Microbial Identification Test for Vaginitis
- DNA Probe for Candida species, Trichomonas Vaginalis, and Gardnerella Vaginalis
Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 & 2
- Individual identification of HSV-1 or HSV-2 by PCR
Group B Streptococcus
- Real-time PCR for detection of GBS in vaginal swabs
- FISH (PathVysion™ HER-2)
- Chromosome analysis
- JAK2 mutation analysis
- B cell gene rearrangement
- T cell gene rearrangement
- FISH-based test for screening and monitoring of bladder cancer
For more information:
Connect With Us!
- Free Email Updates
© 2015 Pathology, Inc.