As new changes for diagnostic and prognostic testing appear in the field of urology, the importance of specialized pathology services for genitourinary samples increases. Pathology, Inc. provides expertise, state-of-the-art technologies, and value-added services for all urology specimens. Our goal is to offer the highest-quality services and information in order to provide better outcomes for patients with urology disorders.
Services and benefits that we provide include:
- Extensive prostate biopsy processing and analysis for reduction of equivocal results
- Second independent pathologist reading for confirmation of malignancies
- Utilization of state-of-the-art immunohistochemistry to strengthen confidence in diagnosis of difficult cases
Graphic and color imaged reporting options for comprehensive information. View a sample prostate report
- Quarterly activity and annual statistical reports capability
- Cytology and molecular (UroVysion) testing for urine specimens
Our specialty pathologists are available for clinical consultations with treating physicians whenever needed or requested by phone or through Digital Consultations which allows the viewing of whole slide images of biopsies through a Web-based program.
Pathology, Inc. also has an in-house billing system that provides support to patients and their insurers.
For more information on our urology services and how to order, click on the links below.
Connect With Us!
- Free Email Updates
© 2016 Pathology, Inc.